Are you a passionate Fintech enthusiast eager to grow within an international startup invited to the Poland Prize program? Do you like challenges and believe that what seems impossible can be done?
Ninja Lender is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
You will be a core part of the company and will work in close cooperation with the CEO from state of the art office in Google for Startups Campus. You will learn about banking law, GDPR/RODO and PSD2. Our target customers are banks and credit institutions thus experience in B2B sales and knowledge from the lending industry is a plus but not a requirement. You must be fluent in English, be ready to “knock on the doors”, have a proactive mindset, and thrive in a changing environment with lots of opportunities for growth.
Main responsibility areas include:
• Managing the platform launch in Poland
• B2B clients & partners acquisition and management
• Product demonstrations, prospective client meetings
• Product management support
• Marketing & communications strategy and content development
• An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
• A team player eager to be part of a company from the early start
• Can work independently and is self-motivated
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Ready to learn, open to personal challenges
• Build a strong professional network
• Work in an international environment and gain new work experience and knowledge
• Direct access to the local startup ecosystem
• Join the team at an early stage
It requires a full-time commitment, remuneration starts from 6500 PLN net monthly salary (B2B contract) + percentage of the option pool.
Please, send your CV to Yaroslav – email@example.com